to BTS Asset Management Customers
It is the policy of BTS Asset Management to safeguard nonpublic personal information about our customers against unauthorized disclosure. Customer information will not be shared or disclosed to any entity other than third party affiliates or third party financial service providers with whom we are required to share information in the normal performance of our duty to our customers or as required or permitted by law for legal, regulatory or other purposes.
BTS Asset Management values you as a customer and respects your right to privacy. We recognize that you purchase our services because you trust that we will stand behind our promises. In turn, we are committed to treating your information responsibly. BTS has established the following policies to assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Protecting the confidentiality and security of nonpublic personal information.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, beneficiaries, family member information, assets, income, and property locations and values.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates or us, such as your account balance, fees paid or method of purchase.
What categories of information do we disclose and to whom?
We disclose the following information only to third party financial service providers as required to perform the service for which we have been contracted or as required or permitted by law for legal, regulatory or other purposes:
Examples of information that we may provide to third party financial service providers: Exchange signals to sales representatives.
- Information about whether a fee has or has not been paid.
- Has a customer returned their renewal notice?
Examples of information that we may request from third party financial service providers: Account balances.
- Has payment for fees been released?
- Have directed exchanges from one fund to another fund actually occurred?
- Have there been any additions to or withdrawals from the account?
- Information about your transactions with us, or our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, and fees paid.
We value our customers and want you to understand how we use the information we collect. If you have any questions about our policy please contact us toll free at (800) 343-3040.
This privacy statement describes our privacy practices for both current and former customers. We will provide one copy of this notice to joint contract holders; please share this information with everyone covered by your contract. Upon your request, we will send additional copies of this statement.